The bitchslappingest, most bitchin' bitchin' site about bitches on the whole wide Web.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

All other blogs are stupid...

The "bloggerverse" (what a stupid word) sucks. I've only been doing this blogging thing for a couple of months and I already have funnier and more interesting stuff than most of these useless assholes. I don't care how your date went last night or any other stupid boring crap about your skanky love life.

And I HATE political blogs. Ninety percent of them are little more than links to stories on other sites, which in turn have a shitload of links to some of the same links on other sites. Why don't you just call it a "link page to my hero Noam Chomsky in hopes that he'll let me suck his cock someday?"

You're all wasting valuable bandwidth. Make room for those of us who deserve to narcissistically vent our opinions to audiences who can't get enough of us. Kind of like they think about my penis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home